Tuesday, October 03, 2006

POST SECRET



See a Secret...Share a Secret. Check out this website, an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. New entries are added each Sunday, but then you can't view the previous week's entries after that. There is a book,and an art tour, too. I love this idea. The previous three week's entries have been better than this week's (sorry gang, I just forgot to post the link before now!) Thanks Ben for the link.

3 comments:

rdmeeker said...

I have a secret:

Sometimes I wear bike shorts. Well, they're really pants, I guess. I tuck my shirt in.

jimi said...

Hey, btw - your wedding was great. Thanks for the invite! Having just rolled into town from Austin late the night before, and having to move that weekend, i ducked out of the reception, but was glad to have made it to the ceremony. All the best.

Angie said...

jimi - I was just at your blog a few minutes ago...wierd...

And as I was there, I was wondering two things - 1) if you were able to make it to the wedding because I totally didn't see you! so it's good to know that you were there! awesome! (I only saw about three people (Jason - the pastor, Bob, and Matt, the boy chewing on the rings) and, 2) you're gone, aren't you?