Wednesday, October 25, 2006

THIS NUMBER IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE.

(Edited: So apparently, she didn't take my charger after all. Maybe the plug upstairs just wasn't working or something and that made it seem like that charger wasn't working. We're back in business now. Thanks everyone!).

So last week when my mom was here in Columbus catching her flight back to Texas, she accidentally grabbed MY cell phone charger and took it back with her. So my phone is dead as a door nail. And probably her new cell phone is, too. Only, because it's new, she might think that the charger that she has is just the WRONG charger, and might have even just thrown it away or something. I'm just saying that she might not realize that she has mine. Well, and without telling the whole story, I don't actually KNOW her new cell phone number so I can't call it and see if it's dead or try to tell her what's happened. I think I'm going to write her a letter. How 1940.

OH, and ironically...Bob and I HAVE a car cell phone charger that works with my phone. Now all we need is a car and I'll be back in business. Maybe someone else will come stay with us and accidentally leave their WORKING car with us and take our broken down van with them!?

HEY! It COULD happen, right?!

6 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rdmeeker said...

Mom just posted Angie's Mom's cell number to the millions of blog readers.

Hello, prank calls.

rdmeeker said...

Oh, and I forgot:

Angie had her cell phone charger the whole time!!

Angie said...

HAHA...This is what Tammy's post said:

My cell phone number is xxx.xxx.xxxx. Angie, your Mom sent this to me in an email. Hope it helps. Love you
Tammy

Tammy said...

SOOOOOOOORRRY!!! I guess I don't think about this being public-

Anonymous said...

don't send these moms to the middle east, okay?