Sunday, September 10, 2006

THIS WAS JOE'S BIG SECRET?

I already knew that. Apparently, Brandi sent Joe, Cristi and Devan an email to ask them something top secret to reveal at the wedding (or bachelorette party or something like that), and Joe, in the spirit of love and sharing, shared this. Brandi relates his response back to me like this, "Oh Angie, if Joe's response to me is any indicator of who Joe really is, then I'm sure that I'm going to love him, because it made me laugh out loud! BUT, I can't tell YOU what it is until after the wedding." (As she proceeded to show everyone else in the room, much to their delight).

I found out later that THIS was his big reveal: He loves cross dressing. Duh. I knew that already. I've SEEN that with my own eyes. Christmas 2002? A Very Girly Christmas??

Geez. That wasn't worth the build up. Try harder next time.

(and Joe - be sure to leave the wig and pumps at home, please. Your first time meeting my friends and family, you should really come as Joe, not "Ho" Jo Jo. ;-)

6 comments:

rdmeeker said...

Sis is going to be really mad that you wrote the following:

"Oh Angie, if Joe's response to me is any indicator of who Joe really is, then I'm sure that I'm going to love him"

Brandi said...

Angie, you are such a drama queen! I meant love in the same way that I mean it all the time. Anyone who can poke a little fun at you deserves to be loved. (Sorry Joe, don't forget, she is on meds!)

Angie said...

Ixnay on thay ovelay! and the fact that she really did say something like that! For all OZ readers know, I made the whole thing up! Joe DOES read this you know!? He might get the wrong impression.

*and Anonymous said, "I'm sorry, I just can't believe that."

Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight - I'm an imaginary, cross-dressing, Common-loving, funny phrase-saying fool?!


"Of course you know, this means war..."
-D. Duck

Angie said...

Ok, I have to share this. I'm talking with Joe right now, and this is just part of the funny conversation we're having at everyone expense (mine, Brandi's and his own. The only one escaping the fire so far is Bob):

maximsan (3:27:58 PM): hahaha
maximsan (3:28:05 PM): oh, Angie, you got revenge
ANGIEOINTEXAS (3:28:20 PM): Hey, you have to admit.
ANGIEOINTEXAS (3:28:22 PM): That was funny.
maximsan (3:28:31 PM): with your Blind Date bubble commentary

Brandi said...

Joe, that only shows that you admit to watching Blind Date! *never seen the show myself* Now you are an imaginary, cross-dressing, Common-loving, funny phrase-saying fool who watches Blind Date. Wow, those are a lot of great qualities.