Thursday, September 21, 2006

GIRL, PUT YOUR RECORDS ON

I'm sitting here on the couch, just listening to music. I should be doing something productive, like figuring out the rehearsal schedule, or cleaning house, or packing, or doing laundry, or putting away the dishes, or cutting ribbon, or changing the sheets on my bed or vacumming or making the sheets that will have the directions from Trinity to the Vineyard, or any number of things like this. Or I suppose some people would even say sleeping. What a novel idea.

Instead, I'm just listening to music. Today was entirely too long, but punctuated by a lovely lunch with a good friend. ;-) Just the way I wanted to spend this Wednesday afternoon...

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh Angie, my Angie, where have you gone?! My life is incomplete without your ramblings and your verbal nothingnesses. Come back to me--come back to me.

Hope you're having fun!