Thursday, July 27, 2006

COME ALONG AND RIDE ON A...

Aimee has found what might just the most fun I've had on the net in a few months (Sad, you say? Maybe). My Heritage Celebrity Face Recognition. You simply pop in a photo of yourself (or a few photos if you're a nut like me), and after a few clicks of the touchpad, the wierdos at My Heritage have scanned your amazing star-like features to tell you which Hollywood starlets and star-??? (don't know the masculine form of starlet) that you most resemble. Check it out for yourself. My results are below... Of course, if you're "confident" like me, then you'll TOTALLY want to see the resemblance. Then again, when Grace Jones! pops up, you won't want to be so cocky after all...



And then there's this one, which I have included exactly as it returned it's first result directly from the site (rather than cutting and pasting the results together). I wanted you to see it in all it's glory. I hope in particular that Joan gets a chuckle out of this.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Star...

STARS.

Duh.

That's the masculine form of starlets. It just doesn't reveal itself so obviously when you say it backwards. "Starlets and star...Stars," doesn't roll off your tongue as easily as "Stars and Starlets."

Ugh. At least not off MY tongue. Forgive the moment of obvious stupidity gang.

Aimee said...

I'm glad you're getting so much enjoyment out of this site! ;-)

BTW, I found the link for it on the Pop Culture blog on USAToday.com, called Pop Candy. The link is:
http://blogs.usatoday.com/popcandy/

You've got some way cool starlett look-alike qualities, chickie!

OTRgirl said...

Well, apparently you look like Holly Hunter since you got her twice. Grace Jones!! Nice!

And I'm still laughing over Robert the homicidal dictator! Excellent.

Aimee said...

Just curious... who else did Robert look like?

Anonymous said...

oh, you BET Joan got a chuckle...a BIG chuckle out of that!!!
thanks!!

Grace said...

Dude, Hi.
As I read the oh how I love sweet tea. I literally hummed it as oh how I love Jesus. And when you said that after I laughed. Alot.

Good stuff
Grace