Saturday, July 01, 2006

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, DON'T YOU BOB?
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO DO IT... ALL BY YOURSELF!
(an actual line from the script, TCWOWSA)



If you've never seen The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged), you're missing out. Some friends and I went to see it downtown tonight, and it was really fantastic. We laughed through and through... Too many funny jokes to recount, so I'm just giving it two fake daggers up and saying, "Get thy arse to the theatre" for this one. You won't regret getting off the sofa, will you? ;-)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I know for whom the sofa reference was directed; it was to me. I must attest it was well worth getting off the sofa, my usual Friday night routine-I mean how can one leave the house when 20/20 is on???? Miss out on John Stossel-my hero????? Sorry John, but I chose Will over you and it was a wonderful choice. I had the best time; I laughed and laughed-I am hoping the "old" lady of the group can convince them to do it again. Thank you all for the invitation-I enjoyed all of your company and for Craig- OOB!!!!