Friday, July 07, 2006

RELOADED QUESTIONS

1. What is your favorite city that you've traveled to?
2. Fill in the blank: Why does ____ insist on being so _______? (where the first blank is either Angie, Robert or your MOM).
3. What is your favorite athletic activity?
4. What one book do you associate being a book that you have to read for school?
5. If you could choose a name for yourself, other than your own, what would it be?
6. If you could possess one super power, what would it be?
7. What is your favorite act at the circus?
8. If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would you want to see on television?
9. What was your favorite meal growing up?
10. I mailed a letter to _______, and I can't believe I never heard back from them!?

1. Savannah, GA, and the adjoining Tybee Island.
2. Why does Angie insist on being so ________. (I mean, really, isn't that a great way to finish that sentence? So _____ "I don't KNOW what?"
3. Softball tied with hiking in the parks like we do.
4. Tess of the D'ubergeeks. I mean D'ubervilles.
5. Taylor.
6. The ability to heal at will, AND the ability to repel mosquitos and other annoying bugs.
7. The clowns.
8. Lord of the Rings...tied with Notting Hill.
9. It's a tie, and they are both THE most DOWN HOME meals ever. Fried chicken, mashed pototoes and corn tied with hot dogs, fried pototoes and beans. See, I told you.
10. OK, this actually happened. I wrote and mailed a letter to Santa, and he never got it. I mean, the REAL Santa never got it. SOMEONE wrote me back, and I must have been happy to have SOMEONE write me back, because I put that letter in my scrapbook. But you know whose handwriting that letter from Santa is? MINE. Yup. What a sad child I must have been to need to write a letter to Santa and then need to write myself back! :-( hahaha...

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love these things:
1. Favorite city-I love Las Vegas. Not the "crazy" side of Vegas, but the "living life" side of Vegas. I love the weather, the blue sky, seeing the stars at night, oh and my brother lives there.
2. Why does Bob insist on being so far away????
3. Athletic activity? Does remote control curling count?
4. The book-let's see in high school in was Great Expectations and in college it was The Yellow Wallpaper.
5. My name would be something dramatically French.
6. The super power I would love to have is to fly or the ability to turn paper into money!!!
7. My favorite act at the circus-wow I love them all. I'm a nerd, I just love the circus. I would have to say, if forced, the trapeze artists; I'd love to try that.
8. The movie I'd watch on a rainy afternoon, would have to be a toss up between An Affair to Remember (Cary Grant, not Warren Beatty), or I've become a big fan of the Thin Man movies so any of those would be a good choice too.
9. Favorite meal; now here is where there are too many to choose from. I would have to say any meal cooked by my Grandma Edie that included her fried apple pies, or my step-mom's chicken and noodles (homemade)or fried cabbage and cornbread, or swedish meatballs or her macaroni salad. See I come from a long line of great cooks!!! Wish I had someone to cook for (she's so sad!!!)
10. The last letter I wrote was an email letter to my son with a 4th of July card. Actually, I've sent a couple of emails, but no response!! (Hear me Bob????)

Aimee said...

1. Savannah, GA (cool, Angie!)

2. Why does my dad insist on being so right all the time?

3. Tennis or working out at my gym, which I've come to really love.

4. Animal Farm & 1984. Ugh.

5. Gosh, I don't know. I think Aimee fits quite well. (I'm not an "Amy" sort of Aimee.) What do you think? Rose Nylund does NOT count here!

6. Superpower: to be able to teleport.

7. Trapeze artists

8. Pretty Woman. I love the shopping scene. Or, really, any chick flick. OR! The Wedding Singer. I can watch that over and over and still laugh.

9. Meal: I have a 3 way tie. At Mom's House: Fried Pork Chops, macarroni & cheese and green beans. At my grandparents' house: any meat/protein, my grandmother's cole slaw and fresh green beans AND my late grandfather's specialty, pinto beans, cornbread and lettuce & onions.

10. Does email count? I emailed Cowboy Dan about a year or two ago and never heard back from him. If email doesn't count, I was pen pals with several people I met at summer camps and eventually, we stopped writing.

Mobea said...

1. Chicago. I love the architecture.
2. Angie insist on being so darn stubborn when she's so darn cute.
3. Putt-Putt golf or roller skating. Maybe I should try to do both at the same time.
4. I think it was called Memory Garden. It was a book of poetry.
5. I still like being called Boo-Boo
6. To turn meaness into kindness. Especially towards children.
7. The guys that go round and round on motorcycles inside a globe
8. Pure Country
9. Fried potatoes, hot dogs, and pork and beans
10.An old classmate from high school