Thursday, July 06, 2006

GO TEAM COKE!

(me admiring Brandi's Coke can during Red, White and Boom)

Pepsi told rival about stolen Coke secrets. What sort of idiot peons at Coke actually thought that the whole world wouldn't notice two products that taste EXACTLY the same? Or did they just think that Pepsi would develop the new product really quickly and get it on shelves before Coke got their already-in-development-product to the masses? It's a wonder that Coke remains the better product of the two with stupid people like that working for them. Oh well - I guess they're not working there NOW, are they! Thanks for being honest, Pepsi. I guess you sort of had to - knowing that you couldn't handle us* in a lawsuit once you would have been caught with our new product anyway.

*yes, I did refer to corporate Coke as "us" and include myself in the corporation. You have to take sides, there's not middle ground in this war. Well, there's Sierra Mist, which I like, but...well, let's just get real. All I'm allowed to drink is water and real lemonade anyway, so until Pepsi or Coke starts marketing REAL lemonade, I'm talking about the MEMORY of what a nice, cold, fizzy Coke tastes like, and I remember that it beats a sugary, acidic Pepsi anyday. Go Coke!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For myself and others with taste budds that actually work--Pepsi stands out way above that sugary crap they call coke. Give me a nice flat, warm day old pepsi anyday over a fresh fizzy stupid coke. (that's right! that's how I enjoy soda.)

Angie said...

Aunt Kathy!

That's good news that you're off shots and just relying on the pills and food to regulate your sugar! Good for you! You've been working at for a while to make that happen, right? Awesome! (all the little munchkins in the Land of Oz are cheering and applauding)!

Raspberry vinegarette and sunflower seeds? THAT sounds like a salad I would love. I love salads that have chicken, fruit, seeds, and things like that. There is a really yummy poppyseed dressy that we keep here at the apartment that is fantastic on salmon salads, or on chicken salad with spinach and strawberries. YUM! Makes me wish I had some strawberries in the house now so I could have THAT for dinner! hahah... Nice. Way to make me crave some strawberries, Aunt Kathy. You should have to come get me, take me to the store and get me some! hahaha...

Love ya lady!

Angie