Thursday, July 13, 2006

We're Not In Kansas Anymore...

Not yet, anyway...It's about 12:30AM on Thursday morning. Today is going to be a busy today for sure. I think that Robert is leaving his country in a matter of hours, if he hasn't already. Hopefully, he'll make it straight across the borders of the countries he has to travel through on his way to London. He told his sister this morning that sometimes they get stuck for hours on their way out (I think I knew that, too, from their previous trip out). "No problems," though, as he would say! :-) He'll make it out eventually.

I'm not going to be blogging anymore this week, or even checking here for comments. Thursday is going to be a busy day, and I still have some actual graphic design work to finish up for the companies I do project work for, as well as to finish packing and to do some straightening around the house. So! I guess... I'm off to see the wizard! Bye!

And oh yeah. Today is my mom's birthday. ;-) (you didn't think I'd forget did you?!) Happy Birthday Mom! I love you SOOOOO much! All the way around my back!