Saturday, August 19, 2006

LOCAL CHARITY BEFORE BED

If you've been around much lately, you know that I have a growing hate for myspace. But, my friend from college Charity found me the other day, and I'm super excited about that.

Thanks Charity for saying hi today. You're a good find, and for tipping me off to Jonatha Brooke, who I actually thought was YOU when I first heard her singing the song "Because I Told You So." I wondered why you felt it necessary to sing under another name, maybe you'd just gotten THAT crazy famous you had to take a stage name? Either way, I can say I knew you when. ;-)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Cool! I didn't know she was on MySpace. I have an account, but no page or anything.

You're right. Jonatha Brooke *does* sound like Charity! But, in a way, not quite.

I can't wait until Charity has "made it" so we can say we knew her when. haha.

Mobea said...

Is this the same Charity from Alvin, TX?

Aimee said...

No, this Charity is from Dallas.

I think the Charity you're referring to is Charity Collins... was that her last name? I'll have to find my old ORU directory.