Tuesday, August 15, 2006

PANIC IN THE AM HOURS

My phone rang at 12:15AM this morning, just shortly after I'd drifted off to sleep. I picked it up, looked at the screen and saw that it wasn't a call, but a text. Only two people text me. Ever. Bob and his sister Brandi, so whatever it was, it couldn't have been THAT important, not if it was a text, right? It was from Bob.

I flipped open the phone to see THIS urgent message:
WHY ARE THERE SNAKES ON THIS PLANE?
I giggled a sleepy giggle, and thought about replying, only I couldn't really think of an appropriate answer to THAT question that didn't have the word m*t*rf*k*n in it (which would make sense to you if you've seen the trailers for the movie), so I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep, but not before wondering, "When we're married, and I'm asleep, will he wake me UP to ask me that, or just not ask it altogether?"

SNAKES ON A PLANE. THIS THURSDAY.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

He will wake you up and ask.

But, instead of going to sleep, you'll stay up until about 2:00 a.m. talking and being giggly together.