Thursday, August 31, 2006

BB7

You're so entertaining, and funny, and witty. You're the best season of Big Brother yet. I'd like for you to come our wedding even - you'd be fun to have at the reception, I think. If we send you an invite, would you RSVP? Where do I send that then? BB7@cbs.com ? (Except for Danielle - you're no fun at all - You can't come). Your "You betrayed me bit..." talking to Erica? What was that? What did you think? That she would just NEVER vote against you in any way all the way to end, even if it meant sacrificing her own game? At least she has the brains enough to LISTEN to Chill Town tell her that she can't beat you!? She might not know that Boogey is playin' her, but she has brains enough to know she can't beat you! You're just mad 'cause you're gettin' the boot this week! hahaha...

HAHAHA! I think that Chill Town should stay just because they're ENTERTAINING! I mean, this is just GOOD TV! Did you see Will and Boogey's last little bit Tuesday night? "Ring Ring? Hello?..." HAHAH...

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but BB7 is not on at 8pm tonight-stupid Browns are. I suggest storming 10tv with vicious emails!!! Bob knows how I love to write letters!!! Thought I'd let you know-see ya.