Monday, May 15, 2006

FAT, DRUNK AND STUPID IS NO WAY TO GO THROUGH LIFE, SON.

We went to see Brandi's and Bob's cousin's band Vinyl play at Little Brothers tonight. Do I LOOK like I'm not 21? I mean, I got carded when I was 23. I can understand that - I maybe looked like I was 21. I got carded when I was 25. I understood it less then. But I'm 20-freaking-7 now. Is it necessary? Do I REALLY look like I MIGHT be under 21? And yeah, I know...maybe the guy at the door just cards EVERYONE. But still...he didn't card the people who were OBVIOUSLY not 21, so I guess I'm not one of those people yet. (Yeah, I know. A few years from now, I'm going to appreciate getting carded. You know, like when I'm as old as Brandi)! ;-)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey, we all got carded fool: Uncle Joe, DeeDee and yes, even me!

Angie said...

oh.


well.


you're still old.

:-)