Tuesday, May 23, 2006

IT'S OUT TO GET ME.

There is something chirping in my apartment. At least I think it's in my apartment. It might be in the neighbor's place and I can hear it through the wall, but I'm pretty sure it's mine. It sounds like what the smoke detector sounds like when the battery is going low, only it's so sporadic, there's no way I can find it. OR it sounds like what the house alarm sounds like when it has been tripped accidentally during the day and needs reset completely, only I reset it completely this afternoon when that happened (I think). It is SO sporadic...I can't even say it's driving me nuts... because that's not true... but it's enough to wake me up because it's so shrill.

1 comment:

Angie said...

It was the fire alarm at the top of the stairs. I got it, around 5:45AM. Crikey! That bloke put up a fight, too.