Tuesday, May 16, 2006

LEAN ON ME...

As promised, a few pictures of the 70's Disco Inferno this past Saturday. I suspect that more pictures are soon to come at Cinderella J's place...

(this is the birthday girl, Brandi Meeker, Robert's MUCH older sister)


(from back L: Brandi; Craig, the resident sage in a fro; Cristi, the local tree hugger; front L: Me, frontin some sort of strange upper lipless grin?; Megan, the subdued by day Cat Lady, wild by night Wild Woman; and capping it off on the end, Brandy, the town drunk, but not the mean kind, the kind everyone wants to be around! ;-)


(that's me, your local tour guide/stewardess. Whatever I can do to arrange a good time for you and yours, just let me know!)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Ang, you look great! It looks like everyone had fun.

Brandi said...

Why do I look like a psychotic mannequin?

Angie said...

Maybe because you ARE a psychotic mannequin!?

Hey - I tried to call your cellie, and no go...If you can bring the pics here tonight before or after you go to Frankies, I can post them or email them to Bob...