Friday, May 05, 2006

GET DOWN WITH YOUR BAD SELF

Cristi and I were at Red Robin the other, and I think I caught a case of the giggles...because for some reason the cartoons on the TV were synching up the muzac on the loudspeakers...and let me tell you...

It's good tv when Yogi Bear serenades "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir" to Boo Boo, while banging a frying pan over his head in the middle of the forest...oddly enough to the beat of the song itself.

And it just kept happening over and over...a new song, a new cartoon. And over and over, I'd get the giggles. Good thing it was late lunch time, because I was actually laughing kind of loud. I think that I'm going to try to make some of these videos myself, and post them here, if anyone has any suggestions. Just name the cartoon and the song that should go with it!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I'm sitting here at my desk, eating lunch, reading your blog and laughing out loud (very loudly, myself) because:

1. I can totally see you doing that. And if we had been having lunch together, I would've been laughing with you, and

2. I've seen that happen. My Aunt Becky one time had waaayyy too much time on her hands and did just that. Imagine Pepe Le Peu singing "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina" by Tone Loc.

I think it'd be funny to play "Another One Bites the Dust" to Wyle E. Coyote. Pepe singing "Voulez-vous couche avec moi ce soir" would work, too. lol. Hmmm.. I'll have to think of more ideas.