Monday, May 15, 2006

PANDORA STRIKES AGAIN

Seriously. This is what happens when my internet goes down for a few days like it did earlier this week. I feel a need to catch up all at once (and make several post in one day, even if they're in essence useless posts). I was a mad mess this week, too, because of that. You don't have to tell me that I have an unhealthy connection to the net - I already know. It's worse when I can't sleep.

Pandora kicked up Bic Runga this afternoon, when playing my station for Duncan Sheik. Initially, it was the song Something Good, and that made me flip back to the Pandora player to see who was playing...but after I visited her site, I thought I might actually like her. I can't like EVERY song, of course, but I do like a lot of what I'm hearing. Some of it's too whiney and ethereal for me. There's a player in the right hand corner of her site if you want to take a listen. Apparently, I like her album Beautiful Collision, because I've really liked every song playing from that particular album. Thanks Pandora!

No comments: