Sunday, May 14, 2006

I AM BORED SO THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.

>>>This is what you get for goofing off at work. I love this prank, in all its forms!
>>>This guy is no Joe Maxim, but he'll do for Brandi in a pinch, because he has a grasp of just about every dance move from the twist to the lawnmower to the slightest headnod in Eminem's videos.
>>>Russell Peters makes me laugh. And he does it by cracking on every culture under the sun. This video clip is really long, but it would be good to have running in the background while you're working on something else if YOU'RE bored...
>>>Yeah right. Yet another reason these tests are bogus. First Houston came up as the first "BIG" I should live in at www.findyourspot.com. Now This:

You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.


and uh? A "little bit punk rock?" I'm sure that's NEVER described me a day in my life. It's because one of the questions was:
Your idea of culture is:

a. Poetry, fashion shows, and good wine
b. Ethnic food, first run theater shows, and punk concerts
c. Going to a modern art museum or clubbing with your friends
d. The opera or out dancing with your sweetie

and I chose "b." I will NEVER be punk rock. This was especially proven by my outfit at last night's party. Tom P. used to describe me as a Disney Tour Guide when I would give announcements on Sundays at church. Apparently, even when I'm a throwback to the 70's, I can't get away from that. As soon as I walked into the party last night, Christy (Bob's stepmom), said, "OHMYGOD! Angie! You look JUST LIKE one of those airline stewardesses from the 70's! WOW!" And Brandi said that my dress was the "Brady Bunch" 70's look, or the preppy 70's look. So yeah, 2006 or 1976. Punk rock I am not.
>>>HA! Now I'm not a HUGE Star Wars fan, mostly because I haven't seen all six in one the same decade yet, so I can't keep the whole story line together in my head...but...this is funny! TROOPS. Let's say, "Bad boys, Bad boys...whatcha gonna do? It's like a bad video sitcom mash up...Haha!

No comments: