Monday, May 22, 2006

SLEEP IN THE CITY

I had a dream the other afternoon during a nap. I dream that I was in our middle eastern country, taking a nap. I was sleeping restfully, too. And in my dreams, when I'm sleeping restfully, I feel like it points to that situation itself being blessed, or restful. As soon as I woke up for real, I immediately came over the laptop to see if Bob was around so I could tell him about it, and seriously, as soon as I clicked on our IM program, he was im'ing me for something. I said, "Bob! I just had the greatest dream! I dreamt that I was sleeping in our apartment in our country... on the 8th floor." He asked if it was in Pak City, which is the name of the actual apartment complex where we'd like to live (and I've seen brochures and pictures of it, so I know what it looks like). I said, "YES! It was! only I when I woke up in the dream and walked over to the window, I could see a playground, and I've never seen that in the pictures. Isn't that strange? A playground at Pak City?!" He said, "There is a playground at Pak City. Sweet."

Ahh... Restful sleep on the 8th floor AND a playground at Pak City.

No comments: