Thursday, June 29, 2006

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER?
Joe (and not the familial kind). This Saturday, my southern pal Joe will roll into town for a quick bite to eat on his way north. Honestly, it's a really unexe

(Why am I have trouble spelling that word right now? What is wrong with me? I used to be a spelling whiz and right this second I can't spell that simple word?)

un ex pect ed

It's a really unexpected and welcomed surprise to be able to take a meal with someone who knows me in this funny way Joe does, and who is FREAKING HILARIOUS, but who hasn't been a part of all of the drama here the past nine months and two years. It should be good. And what the heck has he been up to beside kickin' it in awesome Charlotte? Then when we're finished, he'll go see his family in Michigan and I'll be off to the Grove City fireworks with Robert's family, which will be a great start to July, and the start of my two week countdown.

No comments: