Wednesday, June 07, 2006

OH! THAT'S GONNA HURT IN THE MORNING.



And it WILL hurt, but at least it will be the "good" kind of hurt. Oh, and to get it to go away, I'll have to do it again! I pulled out my Firm workout DVD this morning, lugged my laptop downstairs (because Cristi took the DVD player with her so the only DVD player I have is the laptop) and broke a sweat with my old pal Emily, master Firm instructor. Actually, I didn't sweat too much. That's not how the Firm works. They sneak in your workout, and then the next day, you think you've been hit by a mack truck and can hardly walk up the stairs.

Guaranteed results in 10 workouts! It's true, too - I've done these before. You know what I love about the Firm? There's no gimmick. They just WORK YOUR BUTT OFF. They squat, lunge, row, lift and press whatever moves until your body is beat into better shape. Ugh! Here's to a better me in 10 workouts...and a lot better me after that!

No comments: