Thursday, June 01, 2006

REMINDS ME OF MY SAFARI IN AFRICA. SOMEBODY FORGOT THE CORKSCREW AND WE HAD TO LIVE ON NOTHING BUT FOOD AND WATER. (WC FIELDS)

I just read today that my friend jimi has left for Malawi again this summer. I assume that he'll be studying the same types of things he did last year: the spread of sexually transmitted diseases in specific groupings of people (man, I'm way oversimplifying that). He travels a lot, and though he claims himself to NOT be a good photographer, his photography would argue otherwise. Take a look. Good stuff, eh? There are some pictures from Malawi in there somewhere, in case you're someone who is interested in Africa in particular? Not that I know anyone like that...

GASP!


In poking through jimi's pictures, I remembered that he had a few shots of London! I'm going to be THERE in 44 days! With BOB! (Angie reassumes the Daffy Duck cartoon-freaking out scramble!)!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

London. With Bob. We're meeting there on his way home, and then flying home together.

Tell Jenell. She'll know what we're doing while we're there.

*wink. wink*