Thursday, June 29, 2006

I AM NO SUPERMAN AT ALL.

I really like Dave Matthews, have I mentioned that this year? Some people say he's a flake musically. I don't care. I'll be one of those people who are a fan of the flake then.

No more loaded questions. I'm done, just fyi. Maybe some other game will find it's way here over the next few days or weeks, but for now, that's it. Funny thing, it's been just a few hours since I posted Joe's picture and mentioned that's he's coming up - and already I have had a few people email me asking, "Yo - can I get those digits, baby?" Hahaha...pretty funny. Of course, I gotta protect a brotha' like that and not give them out. He's reserved.

Who sings "Erase and Rewind?" I like that song. But don't tell Bob. I think that it qualifies as something close to that genre of music that I don't like, only I do like this song. OH! Senorita came up next on my play list. Lucky me! It's one of my favs.

In other news, David, one of the bloggers listed to the right, who was teaching at a school REALLY close to where Robert is, made it home to the States about four hours ago.

I have got to go to bed. My sleeping is seriously broken again...

7 comments:

rdmeeker said...

It's The Cardigans!

Angie said...

I said, "Don't tell Bob!" Don't you people read!

;-) Thanks!

Angie said...

Hey - Star Jones left the View and Aaron Spelling died.

Angie said...

Hey - they sing "Couldn't Care Less!" I love that song!

Aimee said...

I think it really stinks (I'd rather use another word, but this is your blog, Angie) what ABC did to Star Jones.

Did you hear/read that Barbara Walters said that the viewers didn't like Star's dramatic weight loss and marriage. WHAT?!?? I don't know who they're asking, but I think that's way off. Isn't that some kind of discrimination or something? Geez.

Angie said...

Star Jones is a tv land biatch, Aimee. What world do you live in?

Oh, that's right. St. Olef.

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Aimee said...

What? I can't believe that Star is any worse than Joy Behar, or, God help me, Rosie O'Donnell. I think Rosie has become the Queen of Sarcasm and really, mean-ness. Who gives a flip if Star lost weight with gastric bypass surgery? The point is, she was trying to become healthier, look better and feel better and that's a heckuva lot more than Rosie can say.