Tuesday, June 27, 2006

LOADED QUESTIONS
(listening to: If It's Magic - Stevie Wonder...nice song)

1. If you could name the home you're currently living in, what would you name it?
2. What American city does not deserve a place on the map? Why?
3. What color looks best on you?
4. What is the longest period of time you have spent in a car? Describe it.
5. What do Martians do for fun on Mars?
6. Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been?
7. If your name was a typical dog's name, what would it be?
8. Fill in the blank - Rap music makes me want to _____.
9. If your picture showed up on America's Most Wanted, what crime would you have committed?
10. What are your two favorite pizza toppings?


1. Tripsy.
2. Detroit. It's everything I hate about a city. The only thing good about Detroit which I have observed is that it has this wonderful bridge that leads to Canada.
3. Red, but not blue-red, yellow red. (edited later - that's probably not true. It's probably green, or turquoise).
4. 21 hours by myself, but admittedly, I stopped to sleep overnight in Tulsa. I was driving from Dayton to Houston via Tulsa and since 13 hours is about the longest I can drive myself without wanting to gouge my eyes out, Tulsa was my pit stop.
5. Martians on Mars drink Martinis while eating Mars candy bars and make fun of us trying to find them living in their holes undergound, I guess. That's what I would do if I lived on Mars, because clearly there's nothing else to do, might as well get drunk and fat.
6. Any number of places in western Colorado I've been could take this spot (Ouray, Ridgeway, Telluride, even my town, Montrose), but let's just choose a little spot by a river in Buena Vista, Colorado. We had taken our student ministry white water rafting, but were camping the night before along this river by the Collegiate Peaks Wildernenss Area, and once the kids were in bed, one of the parents and I sneaked off to just sit by the river and talk. It must have been midnight, crystal clear skies, fourtneers within eyeshot, and a moon as big as the sky. It was brilliant. Colorado IS brilliant. Lots of space to breathe.
7. Sparky.
8. Shake yo' ass, watch yo'self, shake yo' ass, show me whacha workin' with...
9. It's common knowledge that Brandi and I operate a brothel on the side, so that's probably what I'd get busted for.
10. Pepperoni and sausage.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

okay here goes:
1. My apt. would be called appropriately, T's Place.
2. The place I hate the most is Elizabethtown, KY where FT. Knox is located-had a terrible time there with a friend of the kids Dad.He was married to a Korean woman, she did not speak English, and they had 2 AWFUL children. It's the only time I was ever happy Bob got sick so we could leave for home early.
3. I don't know that I look good in any particular color.
4. I spent lo hours in the car driving back and forth between Columbus and Ft. Hood, TX. Not an experience I care to ever repeat.
5. Martians have fun making up these quizzes.
6. The most beautiful place I've ever been is Gold Rock Creek in the Bahamas. It is too beautiful to describe; I've never seen water that clear or felt sand so soft.
7. Well, Bob had a dog named Tammy while we were dating-but a typical dog name would be Fluffy.
8. Rap music makes me want to slap my mamma.
9. I would be on America's Most Wanted for passing bad checks. You've been warned.
10. My favorite 2 pizza toppings are cheese and more cheese.

Aimee said...

1. If you could name the home you're currently living in, what would you name it? Until the lawsuit is settled, Trouble.

2. What American city does not deserve a place on the map? Why? Huntington, WV, because they are always trying to be what they're not and think they (especially Marshall University) are/is just as good as everything else, which it's not.

3. What color looks best on you? Light Pink, my signature color. ;-)

4. What is the longest period of time you have spent in a car? Describe it. 18 hours straight with my parents driving home from Tulsa. We didn't speak to each other the rest of the week. NO ONE should spend 18 hours straight with their parents in one car. *shiver*

5. What do Martians do for fun on Mars? Shoot spit balls at earth.

6. Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been? Germany Valley in Pocahontas County, WV. It looks like heaven and also like a painting... too beautiful to describe.

7. If your name was a typical dog's name, what would it be? Fido

8. Fill in the blank - Rap music makes me want to _____. Turn off the radio.

9. If your picture showed up on America's Most Wanted, what crime would you have committed? Hmm... I'm with Tammy on this one. :-(

10. What are your two favorite pizza toppings? Extra cheese & Pepperoni OR Ham & Pineapple.

rdmeeker said...

Can't leave this type of thing to the amateurs.

1. The Suley Palace

2. Phoenix. Sorry, Phoenix.

3. Red. I don't wear it because the effect is too powerful...

4. Probably Columbus to Orlando. I don't know how many hours, but I actually enjoyed the time with my parents.

5. The have blogs and answer quiz questions like "What do Earthlings do for fun on earth?"

6.Quenn Mary's Gardens, London

7. Mr. Chompers

8. Rap music makes me want to kill cops. Sorry cops.

9. See #8

10. Pepperoni and corn. That's right, I said corn.

Aimee said...

Robert: I *usually* like my parents, but this was too much. We got turned around in Lexington or Louisville on Rickenbrocker Road (I'm not kidding). My mom was sick and really hateful. It was the worst way to come home for summer break.

One cool thing about that was that we stopped at a Waffle House. Dad and I (mom didn't go in, see above) at breakfast at 2:00 in the morning. It was like something from a movie, with the jukebox playing and cops sitting at the counter and everything.

Angie said...

Aimee - Have you never been to a Waffle House? They're everywhere.

Aimee said...

Angie, YES, I have been to several waffle houses. *rolling my eyes* Yeah, huh, we have waffle houses in WV, believe it or not. ;-)

I was *just saying* that it was kind of neat, that in the middle of this really awful drive, my dad and I had a cool moment in a waffle house that kinda looked like a typical waffle house/all night diner scene from a movie.