Wednesday, June 28, 2006

LOADED QUESTIONS
(Yes, again, because it's proving that there is life out there)


1. What is it about you that people that people find irresistable?
2. If you were a city commissioner, what would you do to make your city better?
3. If I wanted to really annoy somebody, I would continually do this.
4. If you would only work on one body part at the gym, what would it be?
5. What song do you keep hearing over and over?
6. If you were in line at the deli right now, what might you order?
7. What might you title your autobiography?
8. Who is your favorite comedian?
9. What are your nightmares generally about?
10. What odd bodily habits do you have?


*and a bonus question that you don't need to answer, but I found amusing because of the way it's worded - "Whose face should be on the one dollar bill? (choose a name other than your own)" As if they KNEW that most people would choose their own!

1. According to Jason Coker, Robert.
2. Impove the bus system so that it basically suited my every need (and if I could also improve so that it better met the needs of other people and was financially solvent, even better).
3. Ask lots of annoying, probing questions, very similar to what I'm doing!
4. My arms and stomach. If I keep working those, I'll be a size 6 in no time, right! YIKES? See how I gave two answers even though the question asked for one? That's because technically, all of our muscles are connected eventually by something or other, right? Muscles stuck to ligaments stuck to bones or something like that. Sort of like my, "all roads lead home" theory.
5. There Goes My Life, by Kenny Chesney. It was playing when I started this.
6. There are no good deli's here, either. But if I were at a GOOD deli, I'd be at McAlister's in SC, and I'd be ordering a big fat ham sandwich on an onion roll, with potato salad, sweet tea (the BEST sweet tea) and a chocolate chip cookie, and we'd be going outside to sit. OH! and they have those AWESOME pot roast pototoes! YUM! Scott-Dev, that's another reason you can move to Columbia and love it.
7. This Is A Dumb Question.
8. I'm really enjoying Kathy Griffin these days. She can be a little bit vulgar, but mostly I just think she's a riot.
9. Driving on an elevated highway that's not finished, and not realizing it until I'm about to drive off of it!
10. I chew on my lip when I'm nervous. Brad Nichols was the first person to call me on it.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Before I answer, I can hardly wait to see you post a pic of you and Robert, together in London. :-D

1. What is it about you that people that people find irresistable? About ME? I read this incorrectly when I read it on your blog. Hmm. About me. I have no idea.

2. If you were a city commissioner, what would you do to make your city better? This is actually tough. We have a pretty great public transportation system. I think I would improve the emergency alert system to include making sure that lower income or handicapped people had assistance in the event of an emergency. After watching how those people were left behind with Katrina, I think I'd devise a system that would use all city and school buses to transport this group of people to a clean and safe area.

3. If I wanted to really annoy somebody, I would continually do this. Nag. Ask Paul, he'll tell you.

4. If you would only work on one body part at the gym, what would it be? Well, I'm working on everything, but at the moment am focusing a lot on my stomach. Having children does funky stuff to your tummy.

5. What song do you keep hearing over and over? At the moment, nothing because my boss is listening to talk radio.

6. If you were in line at the deli right now, what might you order? I'm going in a sec for lunch, so it will be a turkey sandwich on wheat with LITE/low fat mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickles, maybe some spinach and chips. Since I'm, ahem, hormonal, today, I'll probably get some cookies or chocolate somewhere, too. :-D

7. What might you title your autobiography? This isn't a dumb question. Remember, there are no dumb questions. Besides, who gives a rip what Martians do on Mars for fun... so anyway, my autobiography would be something like, "No, I'm not a Redneck" or "I Ain't No Hick" lol. Seriously, it would/will probably be "Finding My Faith Again."

8. Who is your favorite comedian? Sinbad, if only for the show where he talks about his mama whipping his butt. When I saw that, I literally fell off the couch, laughing and nearly peed my pants. I think Eddie Murphy is pretty talented. Who else could pull off the dinner table scene from "Nutty Professor"?

9. What are your nightmares generally about? Something bad happening to my daughter.

10. What odd bodily habits do you have? I'm funny about my fingernails. I am continually pushing back my cuticals and inspecting them to see if I need to file or trim.

*and a bonus question that you don't need to answer, but I found amusing because of the way it's worded - "Whose face should be on the one dollar bill? (choose a name other than your own)" As if they KNEW that most people would choose their own!

LOL... well, how about Jesus? I think it would be neat to have JFK's pic on a dollar. Ooooh.. maybe they should do a special series like the quarters... heroes/legends of America and have MLK Jr., astronauts, etc. on there.

Tammy said...

Here we go again:
1. What do people find irresistable about me? I have absoltuely no idea-you'd have to ask other people.
2. If I were city commisioner, I'd get rid of Bob Taft and Mike Coleman, that would make the city better.
3.If I really wanted to annoy somebody-well the first somebody would be annoyed by "kissing" noises and the second somebody I could annoy by asking "are you okay, what's wrong?"
4.If I could only work one body part, I agree with Angie everything's connected so it would be abs, thighs and arms in that order. Aimee's right-having babies messes up your stomach.
5.What song do I keep hearing? It's the stupid Entertainment Tonight theme song and I don't even watch the idiotic show anymore.
6.If I were in line at the deli, which Angie have you never been to Katziners or Katrynas, I'd get a turkey, swiss, lettuce, tomato, mustard, onion on a kaiser roll. Yummy
7.The title of my autobiography would be: You mean I can go to jail for that?
8.My favorite comedian-Oh Aimee, your so right on with Sinbad-he does make me laugh until I wet my pants, really.
9.My nightmares are always about my bad things happening to my children and I can't help them.
10.My bad habit is picking at my cuticles-ask Brandi.
Bonus: Who should be on the dollar bill? Bob Taft, that's all he's worth.