Thursday, June 01, 2006

STUPID HOT. STUPID VIDEO.

Well, as a reward to Tanya for actually updating her blog today, I'm going to go ahead and post the stupid 15 second video clips of Stupid Hot Salsa Man. The video quality is really awful, but it will make Tanya chuckle, I'm sure. Click on "View Slideshow" to make it play, and then the second clip will play automatically when the first is finished. The first clip is of his first bite, and you just see him starting to tear up at the end! The second is of him looking for for something to drink, and THEN (dang it) reaching for a jar of the salsa to purchase. Stupid Hot Salsa. Get yours at the North Market in downtown Columbus.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Yes, of course I am! Where will I go?? But I do need to go some places around 3PM? Maybe I'll call YOU!

Tammy said...

You, my dear, have way toooooooo much time on your hands, which works out pretty well because you made me laugh today-I still say it was pretty sadistic though-didn't know you had that side. Maybe I should talk to Bob about this ;)

Angie said...

Oh yeah? I'm getting ready to go party right now! Tanya and I are going out on the town and are going to tear it up!

Aimee said...

I can't get the slideshow to work. But, my internet connection and/or computer have been wiggin' out today. I'll try again later at home.